...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

potential is like your bank balance there is always a lot less than you think - dylan moran


Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is an amazing British sitcom that I just started watching. (Elliott I think you would love it and I will make you a copy of it and the It Crowd very soon.) Basically it is a horror hospital drama parody, with commentary from the creator, Garth Marenghi (Matthew Holness), a Stephen King type character and his publisher Dean Learner ( Richard Ayoade (amazing)) that cuts into the episodes explaining what was so revolutionary or where inspiration came from. It has these amazing and purposely bad edits.

Garth Marenghi - I'm A One Track Lover

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger elegant elliott said...

Yeah! I am running low on new things to consume. I have come close to exhausting the library.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home