...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

reebok classics and cannons at dawn, terrible warlord and good warlords and oh an english song.

JOY JOY JOY!!!!

This has made my month maybe year. My week has been filled with mishaps. I dropped and broke a glass butter dish, i fell flat on my face sober in Venus pizza in the middle of the afternoon, I missed my first class and went to the next one early in the morning which I found out was cancelled. Things in 2007 have been going less than adequately and also I have given up the booze which has made this the longest week of my life. But things are turning around and why? Because I sent and email to Russell Brand on his show and he read it. I like to think I am in.
It was just a quick little response to may december romances but still it was exciting. That it is why I prefaced it with all the sort of sagging shoulder tales that made up the week and think of it in the grander scheme of things of the beginning of this new year. I imagine by the end of this year I'll have lots of money and job security and living in London, or Toronto, or somewhere.
Not Montreal. Some one said to me, Why don't you go to Montreal?
I said, 'cos everyone goes there. '
She said, 'they go there because it is good. '
I said, 'lots of people go to American Apparel and so people are not to be trusted.'
anyway battery dying on the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home