...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

come back! prepare to die earth scum!


morning breakfast.
humour joke.

Got up eventually this morning. I woke up around 9:40 when some one rang the door bell but I did not care to find out who it was. I read a few pages of the invisibles vol. 2 and than tossed and turned and muddled my way back to sleep.
Finally got up around 1, did read more before this. I feel not great about sleeping so late these days but, also awesome as I eat cheese and crackers and drink a can of root beer for breakfast. While I watch The Boys from Brazil.

This is what the Christmas season is about.
I just remembered that the movie Spaced Invaders has a christmas theme to it. I think I'll definitely have to dust it off in the next few days.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Camel said...

when i was a kid i thought that movie was based on a true story about space invaders. only when i was older did i realize it was a true story about cloning hitler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home