...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

brit pop







Which Britpop Band Are You?




You are Suede. Youre quite introverted and reserved. You dont like to draw attention to yourself, which is a shame, as youre very talented and unique. You enjoy film and literature for the glamorous characters and plot lines, which means you can sometimes be a bit of a romantic.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




I don't think this is right. I am going to try again until I get Oasis. Except I don't really want to be like Oasis. They are kind of jerks. But than so I am. And the suede thing goes awry with the "you don't like to draw attention to yourself," well what can you do.







Which Britpop Band Are You?




You are Oasis. Youre mad fer it, man! Youre talented and confident, albeit sometimes too much so and people tend to see you as arrogant. You have a tendency to get too mouthy or aggressive for people to handle, but you dont care what people think whatever you do, you do for fun. If people dont like it, they can fook off!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



yes! I am the best!

Also apparently Daniel Craig is pushing for the next Bond movie to have some sweet dude on dude action. I totally called that. I saw it coming. I mean you can kind of say there are lots of pretty gay moments in the new Bond. The whole naked beating. The use of the word fabulous. Even from the beginning when the dude says he's bent. Anyway, that's exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home