...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i declare today that life is simply taking and not giving england is mine and it owes me a living



random things.


30 rock is on thursday now after the office. It is very very good.

I find it really funny that british people refer to masturbating as to abuse oneself.
or when russell brand used a vacuum to help him get off he was 'abusing henry the hoover.'

i have seen the new bond movie twice. sunday and tuesday when it came out on friday. and i would probably go see it again. that's how stunningly attractive i find this daniel craig character.

I got dinged in the head by a Nib when i was walking in front of the A&W at park lane. It must have been from quite high up because it really hurt but it was also funny. I am just glad I didn't take it in the eye or my mouth where it could have lodged in my throat and I could have died. I should have grabbed my eye and gone down that would have scared those pranksters. Or the Nib fairie, raining nibs down on her victims.

Rev Camden on Seventh Heaven's heart condition has worsened. He'll need some sort of miracle to save him.

Studio 60 is a equivalent to Seventh Heaven in it's like a car wreck of a TV show. So preachy and hypocritical.

I love all the random times last night some one brought up the Mighty Boosh, to me or near me and so I could jabber on about it with wild gestures. I want to learn the words to the tundra rap. My favorite episode so far is Nanageddon cos the guy from the IT crowd is in it and cos Naboo is featured so much in it.

Oh and this chicken noodle soup dance is madness. Complete madness but fun to do at Charlie's after last call with Thornhill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home