...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

these could be the best days of our lives but i don't think we've been living very wise

































So I lived the dream. I danced on stage while dan aykroyd sang it up. They were grabbing ladies to go on stage and I was like this is going to be me. I won't go on stage for a dropkick murphy's show because that is degrading but for danny a. well i could not resist. So I just stood at the front of the stage laughing and running on the spot trying to emulate the great dances of the blues brothers. I surveyed people after and the results are in I am great. Although I am pretty sure they were not about to say you made an ass out of yourself out there. They probably thought that was intended.

Now on to more pressing issues. Why are there so many biographies about Everybody Loves Raymond. Shouldn't there be a bunch a shows about the war. It is A&E. Isn't that what A&E does?

A&E you have failed us. I will watch cartoons all day in response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home