...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Monday, November 06, 2006

if we can't smoke it than beat it to death





















Russell Brand is moving to bbc Radio 2. So all of you who were not listening to him on bbc radio 6 now you can not listen to him on radio 2. Apparently he was the highest downloaded podcast on bbc ever. I like to think I did my part.

I had a thought the other day.
Ready?
So now that I am 24 I've become only too old for things I will never be too young for anything. I mean I am probably too young to date any one over 41 or 55, I can't quite figure out the math. That's it. Right now I am too old to not have a job. Not have a drivers license. Too old to be living with my parents. Too old to get so trashed I can't remember anything. Well, I can remember things sorta hazily. My body tells me I can't handle this, I don't even have to think hard about that. It's when I am cringing and heaving in my bed the next morning I am alerted to this truth.

Well it has not gotten me down and out yet. Caffeine is a great equalizer. Or the amount of sugar I put in my tea. I said once, "Imagine you were giving tea to a small child. That is how I want my tea." It still had too much tea and not enough sugar and milk. I drank it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home