...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I think he just told the manhole to relax

Films added to the list
Deliverz-Moi
Canadian Shorts 1 - which is really really good. The Saddest Boy in the World and Ninth Street Chronicles are fantastically funny.
Volver
Manufactured Landscapes
I also went and saw Black Dahlia. There is a lot of freetime kicking about the movie theaters.

Boston Public
I remember really enjoying this show when it was on. But I've been watching them and they are so bad. Why do they sing in every episode it is such a waste of everyones time. Also this school has non stop melodrama. If it's not a gunman in a classroom it's a car crash after a rave or a woman getting locked in the basement by her son so she cuts her own hand off. God this school would be too tiring to go to.

Tonight I am going to see Puppy but I also want to see American Hardcore which is on at the same time.
Tomorrow it is panel day. So i can't go to the press screening of The Fountian.
Stella Season 1 is out on DVD. I have it.
It is so good.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger klc said...

was black dahlia any good?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger disco kuusisto said...

not really. it had like a thousand endings and wasn't as interesting as i thought it would be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home