...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

he calls his mouth a p*ssy

Norm MacDonald has a comedy album, finally!!!
It is all sketches. There is a twenty minute sketch about a gay country singer. This album took him nine years to make. "It took me a long time to do it because it takes me a long time to do anything."
If you check out anything check out Norm on the Daily show on the 14th. Good God! He just doesn't care anymore and says some things that makes even Jon Stewart uncomfortable.
"Please don't make me laugh at this," says Jon Stewart.
and later says, "Please don't do this anymore." and, "I don't feel good about this."
If I had the patience or knowledge to put the video on this thing i would but whatever.
Ah my mind is an idiot.
and there is some atlantic canadian content as well.

Movies I have seen at the filmfest so far:
The Journals of Knud Rassumen
A Bug and a Bag of Weed
PS Atlantic Shorts
Away from Her
Strangers with Candy
Retribution
everything has gone green
I took this weekend off cos I went to the dropkick murphy's and than was too tired too move.

Oh and aaron sorken's new drama about the behind the scenes of a sketch comedy show as on tonight and i feel asleep. I am very interested to see it because i enjoy the sketch-a-teering and I am pretty sure he stole my idea. Yes I too read a book about Saturday Night Live.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger elegant elliott said...

good god that shit is funny. i am borrowing the link. i felt no shame in laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home