...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

so here i go again on my own, travelin' down the only road i've ever known














So I picked up a copy of the NME today at the library and discovered Carl and Pete had a reunion a couple of weeks ago. That's hot.
That's the good news.
The bad news when I drink I spill things. My beer, and I dropped my hot dog I was so upset.
The best news. Got my Dropkick Murphys ticket today.
That will be neato.
And it's my birthday next week so there should be a party or going out somewhere. I hate birthdays but I dig drinkin' it up.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger klc said...

I'd like to drink to you. And your good health for another year. And celebrate all things MK.

And whoaaaaaaaaa I love how there are more pictures of these beautiful homoerotic boys. Yeow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home