...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Friday, September 01, 2006

what a fun sexy time for you

Day off.
The last one for a few weeks. I work til tuesday and i think school starts wednesday.
Woke up hung over. Got very drunk last night. Got a slushy but they weren't quite ready. I guess 8:50am is not the expected slushy hour.
Tried to watch more of the job and fell asleep.
Than put in the producers, the new one and wished I could fall asleep but i couldn't so I just left the room.
Watched on top of that:
Layer Cake
Transamerica

and
Syriana.
I think I have time to watch Martin and Orloff. Which I found at blockbuster today, PPV.
It's by members of Upright Citizens Brigade which is a fantastic show.

I did leave my house in all of this to trek down to the library to return movies.
Such a busy day.

How come British people are rarely asethetically attractive? I mean singers and actors not the other types british people if there is another type of British people. They are all so uncharacteristically attractive. There are a few that break this rule. i.e. Damon Albarns but he's not aging so well.
I muse over this while thinking about Daniel Craig who was in Layer Cake and he's the new bond and he's pretty hot but not really in a traditional way except for his stupidly ripped body.
Good God.




















Also I started listening to this Steve Coogan character Tony Ferrino's CD. called Phenomenon.
It is great. That man is a genius in the world of uncomfortable comedy.

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger elegant elliott said...

wow, you are watching more movies than me and I am pretty much bed ridden. I think the problem is that I can not make it to the library to pick up my holds. blah. have fun at school, douchebag.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger disco kuusisto said...

hey i will get your card from you and pick up you movies for you if need be. it will be like meals on wheels or something.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger disco kuusisto said...

douche chilll

 

Post a Comment

<< Home