...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

up down turn around please don't let me hit the ground tonight i think i'll walk alone i'll find myself as i go home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIENNE!!!!
trekked out of bed at 9:15am to score a slushy at the needs.
grape slushy not so good. but i got banana and cherry still to try.
Best hang over cure the slushy.

plans for the day:
watching more of season 2 of degrassi: TNG
watching more of the JOB - it's good but rescue me is sooo much better but you can see totally where rescue me came from in this show. and how much more supportive the FX channel is as compared to FOX.
And than there's all the writing and emails I have to respond to.
And I do want to go to the bookstore at the end of my street and buy that book - HITLER"S SCIENTISTS sounds like a light read.















I gotta stop burping it tastes like brother's pepperoni pizza from extreme pizza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home