...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

blood thirsty bastards

"My mother thinks i am good at swiming because I have not yet drowned."

Cruise ships at the hill are great. Yesterday I got asked:
- Y'all have snow down here?
(Yes there is actually a picture of people sledding just behind you)
- Are you a Native?
(I was born here)
- What do y'all eat for Thanksgiving?

Last night I dreamed I got a tattoo of a pin up girl on my forearm. And than I started a fight at some bar down town. And this riot broke out and than i ran out into the street with my friends and rioters and Nick Wilton pulled up in a tram. He drove a tram and we all jumped in and drove off to safety.

Now I must depart for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home