...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Friday, October 13, 2006

i've been standing at the station in need of education in the rain


























This was in the first magazine I ever bought because it had Oasis on the cover. I think it must have been March of 1996. It was rainy. It's weird how I can remember it. I remember cutting the shit out of the magazine and putting the pictures in my locker. And trying to draw their faces. I remember reading out the hilarious lines and I also remember there was an article on trainspotting in the magazine and some other dirty bits.

Also I got confused about which one was Noel and which one was Liam. It was an amateur mistake and I also could not decided which one I liked best. These are my memories from junior high. I didn't really care about much else.

Except for you know drinking and going to Cafe Ole to impress punks. It was quite the double life for a while.

This is a time line that maps span of the member of oasis in oasis. I got it off wikipedia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home