...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

NO ONE SUSPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

I bought a backpack at MEC last September. A couple of weeks ago the zipper broke. I returned it and got the same backpack, which is more expensive because it has some new features and actually made 43 cents. I am way too old to be excited about a new backpack, but I am. I can't wait to show it off at school tomorrow. Look at me with my stylish blue backpack. I am so much more sophisticated now that I have a blue backpack.

So many expectations for tomorrow now.

New bond movie. Wanktastistic. The only way it could be hotter is if he made out with a couple of dudes. Which he has in my mind. The next bond should definitely enjoy the company of males as well as females. It would leave room for so much betrayal and plot twists. Plus he is very sort of well kept already, and he does have a sort of hyper masculinity that can only be making up for something else. Something secretive and hidden and little bit naughty. Already in the latest flick there were a few pretty big allusions to it.

At the end of the day I would tax Daniel Craig. I think that is obvious though.

4 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger klc said...

Remember when he picked out a dress and told the love interest that he wanted her looking absolutely gorgeous? Remember when he stared at himself in the mirror for a long time?

REMEMBER THE BLATANT HOMOEROTICISM???

A thoroughly entertaining movie.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger disco kuusisto said...

gorgeous? no the word was fabulous.
like he was a rejected host of queer eye.
gorgeous would have been slightly passable. but fabulous. bond saying fabulous! he outted himself.
remember when he get beaten in the ball bags?

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger klc said...

fabulous, of course. i knew that i didn't have it quite right but i couldn't remember... but how could i forget FABULOUS?

He liked getting beaten with those ball bags.

And I'm still thinking about that shower scene. I couldn't contain my laughter. Such rampant sentimentalism at times. Like the rain falling softly on the leaves...

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger disco kuusisto said...

Yeah that shower scene could have done with out any dialogue. and could have been half as long. it was just trying to be so intense when he's sucking the imaginary blood off of her fingers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home