...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

the hardest way to make an easy living



Last time I was in Toronto I went to see The Streets with my good old pal Adrienne. We were walking to get a drink before the show and on the corner of College and Young I was like "Adrienne it' s the Streets."
She just sort of nodded and was focusing on not letting me run out into traffic.
"The Streets. The Streets." I kept saying but trying to look cool as he neared. As he passed I hissed, "Mike Skinner."
And we both whirled around to see him pass. We stared after him and his extremely attractive male companion who turned out to be vocal accompaniment for The Streets.
If this billboard had been around at the time this problem could have been avoided. And we both could have gaped at him.
MY WORD!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home