...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Friday, January 26, 2007

"Ever notice that people who a really into jesus are not really good with anybody else" - Dylan Moran



Comedy Comedy Comedy .Mighty Boosh, Chris Morris, Russell Brand, Dylan Moran, Alan Davies and on and on and on.

It looks easy because it is so much fun. Ask the people who do it well they know it's hard those who don't think it's quite easy.


I've been watching a lot of comedy in spare time. I've never actually tried to write comedy. Seriously. I've toyed with concepts for sketches, like every one has. I have a concept or two for sitcom, but who doesn't. I love comedy from nonsensical hijinx of the mighty boosh to the dark and twisted minds of michael o'donoghue and chris morris to even the borish and obvious chevy chase. Love it all. Except jokes where people puke or get shit on them. I don't get shit jokes.

Anyway. I hate returning emails and I love it when Eric Roberts is in rap videos.

I think my fever is starting to break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home