...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

sunday afternoon


I sat down ready to enjoy russell brand's latest radio broadcast on bbc 6. i had a cuppa tea and was ready to be quite anglophilic and suddenly 10 minutes into the show the power goes off. there i am with my a hot - tea in the grey dark of this gloomy afternoon.
i had the next three hours all planned out and it was shot like that. it does not take much to send me in to a funk that has me yelling "fuck you radio, fuck you." until the power comes on.
I did walk around the neighbourhood and the power was out all the way down to quinpool and all I really wanted was a hamburger and all the restaurants were closed.
So when the lights came on i made myself a ham and cheese bagelwich and enjoyed that while listening to russell brand.


WHEN WILL IT BE NICE OUT????!!!!
I am getting too use to communicate with people thru the internet. It's doin' me 'ead in. Too far? Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home