...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

beep


I am cleaning my room. A task. A task that ends up in me making a bigger mess and than concluding with the thoughts "well if i hate the way it looks maybe i'll be more inclined to leave it." which is a fools game.
Anyway, suddenly I am thinking about the Pussy Cat Dolls song "beep." and wondering how did we get this to this place. Was it the thong song that broke the damn and allowed just shit to invade our world? I thought the thong song was pretty hilarious when it came out, annoying but of no real consequence and i will acknowledge that part of the responsibility. but now there are all these shit songs on the TV and radio (if anyone actually listens to that archiac device anymore), that actually admit to knowing better but still being caught in this primative fixation stage. "i know you got a big brain but I'm looking at your chest." eat a dick will i am, is what i say.
Except for the work of a few such as Michel Gondry music videos have never really been on the cutting edge of any deep thought, or real change but they are so pervasive in society that they could be.
"What are you going to do with all the breast all the breast inside of your shirt." I am going to punch you in the throat you fuck!!!
And I know it can be so hilarious because it is sooooo stupid, but while you are laughing I am dying inside, and is that funny?
FUCK YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home