...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

putting the gay back into litigation


This has been my summer so far.
1 finding things to sell to make money
2 pretending to look for a job
3 watching the larry sanders show

So last night I finished the last season of the larry sanders show. and the show is amazing and frustrating. I love the writing and the amazingly talented cast. David Duchovny having a man crush on Larry was brilliant and Jon Stewart being Larry's rival. Bob Odenkirk playing the agent and Sarah Silverman and Mary Lynn Rajskub - fuck so good.
What drove me insane about the show is that it broke all these sitcom rules but than still did not maintain any continuity. Which was one of the best things about Arrested Development, aside from it being so goddam funny and so on. So one episode would be like the one where beverly gets pregnant and than that story line does not go into any other episode. It is never talked about again. And than the second last episode in season 6 has got to be one of my favorite episodes in American Television history. Fer real, so much so I had to screen capture the best part and blog it. God i am lame. You think people would do better things with technology. Nope.

Phil you are my favorite character now. way to be homophobic and than get drunk and make out with the gay guy at work.
"You are ridiculous, I am hilarious!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home