...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Kate Moss always wins... she is preggers




Kate Moss' boyfriend is Jamie Hince 1/2 of The Kills and he is the shit. If she breaks up The Kills so help me god. I bet Allison Mosshart, his co hort in The Kills, is not to thrilled about this. They are just about to go on tour and it's already hard enough to get him to do anything without Moss and now she's got his seed in her. Anyone who has seen The Kills sees the chemistry Jamie and Allison have on stage, and Moss is always trying to get in on it. Allison already told her she would not come on stage with them, though she wants to. Allison called the idea 'inappropriate'. Allison is amazing.

I am watching Eastern Promises cos I just saw a doc on Russian prison tattoos - Hot. But really I wish I was reading. I have a huge reading list. Currently I am in the beginning of 1999, the last Morgan Llywellyn Irish History novel. It's quite good. Last time I put it down I cursed one of the characters. She has been annoying but now she is full on pissing me off.



Also on the go The Man Who Smiled a Kurt Wallander mystery. I watched the 3 Wallander episodes the BBC put out recently. Man I love Kenneth Brannagh. Partially, I always have since seeing him in Much Ado About Nothing - Beatrice and Bennedict always lovely. But also I found out he was born in Belfast, which for some reason does it for me as well. The Wallander series was really good. Shot in Sweden, I think Ystad, and just a great soundtrack and Kenneth was really working the sympathies playing a brilliant and emotionally distracted police officer. The book is very good as well.

Lastly I have to crack up the Artie Lange auto biography, Too Fat to Fish. Sure to be a page turner. I can devour biographies, especially comedians. Though I have yet to finish the Steve Martin Auto-Bio. I borrowed Too Fat... from a friend and I want to return it promptly.

Anyway best intentions but I think I'll stick to half watching Eastern Promises while browsing the latest gossip on the internet.

It is family day so nothing is open probably going to go see He's Just Not That into You tonight. That's the life I lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home