...can'tstandmenow...

Bugger it! Shameless Anglophilia from one of the colonies.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i was an untroubled teen, troubled only in my day dreams



Lounging lady like in front of the 'puter and watching the episode 501 of Footballers Wives. The things dreams are made of.

Got two cheques in the mail from my job, my job that ended in Rocktober, nice little surprise and some cash for TO which is in less than two weeks. That is if I don't spend it on some ridiculous ebay purchase like a minidv camera. I did jaunt down to the local video store and almost bought the movie Kicking and Screaming, the one with Will Ferrell, but resisted. Hawksley Workman's new CD will suffice for the costly components of my self esteem for now.

Reasons #1 for loving going to the NSCC downtown campus:
Seeing broken beer bottles, rotten limes and lemon slices scattered all over the side walks infront of the bars i pass and, ofcourse, the blood stains froozen to the ground that remain for as long as the cold snap does.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger elegant elliott said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home